Thar’s gold in them thar hills! Or should we say the mountains of MRO materials that seem to grow as if they have a life of their own— for most nearly doubling in size over a 10-year period.
We know that the industry odds are against you. Often we see that:
- Non-moving MRO inventory typically grows at an annual rate of 6.7%
- Approximately 70% of all SKUs purchased on an annual basis never being used
- Cross-industry statistics show, on average, 58% of MRO inventory investment does not move in any three-year period
- Only 6% of parts account for 90% of the MRO inventory expenditures on an annualized basis
MROConnection’s MRO dispositioning capabilities supported by its proprietary MRO3i application enable it to quickly and accurately identify and estimate market recovery value of excess MRO materials. Typically excess materials can be found in
- Obsolete items
- Items no longer associated to a productive asset
- Items associated with equipment tagged for asset investment recovery
- Ultra-slow moving inventory where items have not moved in a defined period of time, typically 3 years and are not forecasted to be used in the next year
- Excess moving inventory, where stock levels exceed one-year’s consumption levels and are readily available from the industrial marketplace
- Equal or substitute items that are not consistent with company standards
MROConnection meets your disposition needs for your excess MRO investment through the services and products of Net Results Group. When you have a mountain of MRO inventory that needs to find another home, Net Results provides an efficient and well defined methods for maximizing your investment recovery efforts.